Notas sobre protección de datos/declaración de privacidad
With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about how we process personal data. We are aware of the importance of the processing of personal data for the user and accordingly observe all relevant legal requirements. The protection of your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. It is therefore a matter of course for us to comply with the statutory data protection regulations. Personal data
Personal data are all information about personal and factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable person. This includes information and details such as your name, your address or other postal address, the telephone number or your e-mail address.
Legal basis Your data will be processed on the following legal basis:
– With regard to data that you provide in forms, etc., with your consent, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a) GDPR
– in relation to services that you use to carry out a contract with you, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR
– otherwise, in particular for statistical data and online identifiers, based on legitimate interests, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR Legitimate interests When processing your data, we pursue the following legitimate interests:
– Provision of our services
– Improvement of our offer
– Protection against misuse
§ 1 Collection of personal data
In order to be able to provide the services agreed according to § 2 AGB, Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH,
represented by the managing director Dr. Emil Kendziorra
Telephone: +49 (0) 15159209203
Fax: +49 (0) 30 81452556
E-Mail: info (at) tomorrowbiostasis.com
– hereinafter “Tomorrow” – the data provided by the user and the IP address from their terminal device (hereinafter “personal data”).
§ 2 Purpose of the collection, processing and use
(1) Tomorrow collects, processes and uses personal data, including medical and health data, exclusively for the purpose of providing the services agreed with the user within the meaning of Section 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
(2) The personal data is stored and processed exclusively on Tomorrow servers in Germany, the USA and the United Kingdom.
(3) Tomorrow enables the user to store their access data, if they have to be provided when visiting Tomorrow as part of the login, by means of a so-called cookie on the user’s computer in order to facilitate the registration process. The user can prevent the installation of the cookie on his computer by setting the Internet browser accordingly or remove this cookie at any time. However, Tomorrow points out that in this case an automatic login is not possible without re-entering the user’s access data.
(4) We use the stored data to the extent necessary to conclude, implement and, if necessary, terminate contracts. When taking out a corresponding term life insurance, this includes the transfer of data to an insurance company that is necessary or useful for taking out term life insurance.
(5) In addition, your personal data is used for the following purposes of our company: customer service, make offers, generation of individually tailored customer information and creation of customer profiles for internal use.
(6) We create user profiles based on your login or usage data and use these profiles and the information you receive from them for the following purposes: customer care, improving the service, recommendation to the user
(7) contact interested people via eMail, Phone or other methods to provide information about the service, our offerings and general information about Biostasis.
Unless otherwise stated, we receive the data from you (including about the devices you use). Data transfer to third countries Data is transferred to third countries outside the European Union. This is done on the basis of statutory contractual provisions that are intended to ensure adequate protection of your data and which you can view on request.
We store your data – if you have consented to the processing, at most until you revoke your consent, – if we need the data to execute a contract, at most as long as the contractual relationship with you exists or statutory retention periods run, – if we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest, at most as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
We have taken extensive technical and organizational measures to protect your data against possible dangers such as unauthorized access, unauthorized knowledge, modification or distribution, as well as against loss, destruction or misuse. In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access by third parties during transmission, we secure the data transmission using SSL encryption, if necessary. It is a standardized encryption method for online services, especially for the web.
Every time our website is accessed, usage data is transmitted by the respective internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The data records stored in this process contain the following data: Domain from which the user accesses the website, date and time of retrieval, IP address of the accessing computer, website (s) that the user visits as part of the offer, amount of data transferred, Browser type and version, operating system used, name of the Internet service provider, message as to whether the access was successful. These log file data sets are evaluated in anonymized form in order to improve the offer and make it more user-friendly, to find and correct errors and to control the load on servers.
General information about cookies A cookie is a text file with an identification number that is transmitted to and stored on the user’s computer when the website is used, together with the other data that is actually requested. The file is kept there for later access and is used to authenticate the user. Since cookies are just simple files and not executable programs, they do not pose any danger to the computer.
Cookies that are already active can be deleted at any time using an Internet browser or other software programs. We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. In this case, cookies from partner companies may also be stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). / br> / br> Session cookies / br> Session cookies are used for the duration of a session and then automatically deleted when the executing browser is closed. They ensure, for example, that video and audio files can be played, that your user input is temporarily saved during the input time, thus improving user-friendliness. / br> / br> Persistent Cookies / br> Persistent cookies are retained on your device after you close the browser. These cookies can, for example, save your user preferences, such as language settings, and analyze user behavior on our website. The storage period of persistent cookies corresponds to the respective duration of the individual cookie. They will then be deleted automatically.
Like almost every website operator, we use analysis tools in the form of tracking software to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website. In order to be able to optimize this website and our offer, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, However, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for the website operator and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by clicking on the following link tools.google.com / dlpage / gaoptout? hl = de download and install the available browser plug-in. You can find more information on this at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or at www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection).
Credit card payment service (Stripe)
§ 3 Protection of privacy
Tomorrow undertakes to protect the privacy of its users and ensures that it will collect, process and use personal data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act and process and use it exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes defined under § 2. Tomorrow will commit its employees accordingly. Subject to change We reserve the right to change these data protection provisions at any time with effect for the future. A current version is available on the website. Please visit the website regularly and inform yourself about the applicable data protection regulations.
§ 4 Rights of the user
With regard to personal data, the user has the rights to information, correction and deletion guaranteed by Art. 15 ff. Of the GDPR. The user can exercise these rights by post or email to Tomorrow or to the contact person named under § 6. Right to information, correction, revocation, complaint, deletion and blocking. • You have the right to request information about whether and which personal data is being processed by us. You also have the right to request that your personal data be corrected or completed. • Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted. • Under certain circumstances you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. • You can revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data in full or in part at any time with effect for the future. • You have the right to receive your personal data in a common, structured and machine-readable format. • You can also contact our data protection officer in writing if you have any questions, comments and complaints or requests for information in connection with our declaration on data protection and the processing of your personal data. • You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the statutory provisions. structured and machine-readable format. • You can also contact our data protection officer in writing if you have any questions, comments and complaints or requests for information in connection with our declaration on data protection and the processing of your personal data. • You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the statutory provisions. structured and machine-readable format. • You can also contact our data protection officer in writing if you have any questions, comments and complaints or requests for information in connection with our declaration on data protection and the processing of your personal data. • You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the statutory provisions.
§ 5 Consent
If the user consents to the conditions of this declaration, he declares his consent to the regular use of personal data. Consent or refusal is given by clicking or not clicking on the corresponding field or by telephone consent after the reference to these provisions. The given or denied consent is recorded; its content is available to the user at any time upon request to Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH, represented by the managing director Dr. Emil Kendziorra Graefestr. 11, 10967 Berlin Telephone: +49 (0) 15159209203 Fax: +49 (0) 30 81452556 E-Mail: info (at) Tomorrowbiostasis.com available. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time and thus to terminate and delete his account with all data.
§ 6 Data recipients
When processing your data, we work together with the following service providers who have access to your data:
• Providers of web analysis tools,
• Web hosting and web development providers,
• Service providers for IT development services,
• Providers for customer support software,
• marketing and advertising agencies,
• payment service providers,
• logistics service providers,
• receivables management and debt collection service providers,
• call centers,
• e-mail and newsletter providers,
• service providers for editing and translations,
• CRM system service provider,
• Cloud services,
• Conference and webinar software,
• Service providers for online surveys,
• Service providers for chat software,
• Social media platforms,
• Service providers for accounting and invoicing,
• Service providers for external document management,
• Service providers for application management software,
• Service providers for term life insurance and other life insurances • Doctor networks and individual doctors
§ 7 Contact person / External data protection officer
The contact person for all data protection-related questions and requests as well as for exercising the rights described under § 4 is the
external data protection officer:
represented by Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21,
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to communicate directly with our data protection officer (for example because you have a particularly sensitive issue), please contact him by post, as communication by email can always have security gaps. When making your request, please indicate that your request relates to the company Tomorrow Biostasis GmbH.